Do you have questions about the COVID-19 Child Care Stabilization Grant Program and/or the application process? This webinar will cover:
- Who is eligible?
- How can the grant funds be spent?
- What information is necessary to complete the application?
- When will the program receive its grant?
- What is the application deadline and grant period?
A brief overview will be followed by a question and answer period. Find out what you need to know to easily and successfully apply for this grant opportunity. Attending this session is for informational purposes only. Attendees will not be receiving credit for this session.
This session will be offered three times. The three options for attending this session are:
- September 10th from 12- 1 pm
- September 23rd from 6 - 7 pm
- September 30th from 12 - 1:30 pm - The session on September 30th will have language support for Spanish speaking early educators
The funding for this grant is possible through the American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA), with the State of Alaska’s Child Care Program Office as the lead agency, thread
as the intermediary for grant distribution, and the program as the beneficiary of the funding.