Asthma and Allergy Essentials for Child Care Providers (3 hours)
Oct 15, 2020
- 9:00 PM
Presented by the Asthma & Allegery Foundation of America, Alaska Chapter, this course gives child care providers the tools & knowledge they need to care for children with asthma & allergies.
Information covered includes:
- Symptoms & precipitating factors
- Warning signs of an asthma episode.
- Common types of allergies
- Symptoms of anaphylaxis
- Environmental control measures
- Medications for asthma & anaphylaxis
- Tools for managing asthma & allergies
- Using asthma/allergy action plans
- And much more!
thread Southcentral AK
Zoom Video Conferencing
Allergy and Asthma Foundation