Strengthening Families (presented in Spanish)
Jan 18, 2020
- 3:00 PM
Strengthening Families Protective Factors are new framework for child abuse and neglect prevention and promoting optimal child development. The protective factors shift the focus of child abuse and neglect prevention efforts from family risks and deficits to family strengths and resiliency. By recognizing and building on existing strengths within communities and families, we can support all families in providing a healthy, safe, and loving environment for children.
- THIS TRAINING IS FREE for all Learn & Grow participating programs. Be sure indicate your participation in Learn & Grow by leaving a note in the comment section.
- This training is required for advancement to Level 2 in Learn & Grow:
- Administrators must complete this session as part of achieving the “Alaska Early Childhood Administrator Credential”
- Lead teachers must complete this session as part of “Level 2: Moving Into Higher Quality Training”
- For more information about Learn & Grow and the various pathways to complete these training requirements please visit www.aklearnandgrow.org
Strengthening Families training is funded by:
- State of Alaska, Department of Health and Social Services
- State of Alaska, Department of Education & Early Development
- Alaska Children's Trust
thread Southeast AK
3200 Hospital Drive
AK 99801 thread/AEYC Office