Enjoy healthy food choices that taste great and how to prepare quick, healthy meals and snacks.
The first hour will be:
- Learning how to enjoy healthy food choices with minor changes.
- Identifying spices, herbs, and salt-free seasonings that can enhance meals in new ways.
- Using recipe modifications and cooking techniques to make healthier meals.
In the second hour, you will:
- Learn to prepare meals quickly.
- Effectively stock a pantry.
- Discuss healthy selections eating out.
- The use of slow cookers to make meals a breeze.
We will also tie in using Autumn food selections/modifications in some of the recipes provided in this workshop!