STEAM Part 4 - Art with Infants and Toddlers
Oct 22, 2020
- 3:00 PM
STEAM with Infants and Toddlers: Focus on Supporting ART Learning.
Yes! Infants and toddlers are natural artists. Early art experiences enhance sensory exploration and development. This workshop offers both knowledge and application about how infant and toddler teachers can help infants and toddlers develop important higher-order cognitive and creative skills to build a culture of learning like an artist in the classroom.
- What are appropriate art experiences with infants and toddlers
- How to teach art concepts and language use
- Identify how art experiences enhance brain development
- What types of environment and materials support art with infants and toddlers
- Typical examples of appropriate art experiences with infant and toddlers
thread Interior/Northern AK
ZOOM Video Conferencing
Assistant Professor, Early Childhood Education