STEAM Part 5 Math with Infants and Toddlers
Nov 12, 2020
- 3:00 PM
This Event has been Cancelled.
STEAM with Infants and Toddlers Part 5 - Focus on Supporting Math Learning
- What are appropriate math experiences with infants and toddlers?
- How to teach math concepts such as numbers and operations, geometry and spatial sense, patterns, measurement and language use.
- Adapting activities for children with disabilities, dual language learners and all cultures.
- What types of environment and materials support math with infants and toddlers.
- Typical examples of appropriate math experiences with infants and toddlers.
This workshop offers both knowledge and application about how infant and toddler teachers can help infants and toddlers develop important higher-order thinking skills and bringing out math in what children are doing.
thread Interior/Northern AK
ZOOM Video Conferencing
Assistant Professor, Early Childhood Education