Make It and Take It with Recyclables
Let's explore some ideas on what to make with recyclables and how do we incorporate this idea inot our programs. How do we teach children to recycle? Where do we start?
ACTIVITIES TO THINK ABOUT:
- Where do you think the garbage goes?
- Have pictures of things that are made out of recyclables
- What can you do with toilet paper/paper towel rolls?
- Painting with:
- Celebrate earth day
- Learn about the earth
- Have a cleanup day in community
- Loose parts
- Why should we recycle?
- What should we recycle?
- Books about recycling
- Why should I recycle
- Don’t throw that away
- Go green
- The adventures of a plastic bottle
- The earth book
- How to help the earth
- Compost stew
- We are extremely good recyclers
- 10 things I can do to help our world
- Go to the library
No training dates are currently scheduled.