This HARMONY INSPIRE social emotional learning workshop will focus on the SEL components of diversity and inclusion:
- How to provide an inclusive environment in the classroom.
- How to provide opportunities for students to get to know each other.
- How to recognize and appreciate one another’s similarities and differences.
- How to develop a common classroom identity.
- How to build cultural competencies.
Harmony SEL is a social and emotional learning program that helps adults cultivate strong relationships between all students. Available at no cost, the program offers a flexible, easy to use curriculum that is available through the Harmony Online Learning Portal. Here educators have access to the everyday practices of Meet Up and Buddy Up and a set of thematic lessons, activities, storybooks, and games. Harmony has been recognized by the Collaborative for Academic, Social, and Emotional Learning as a CASEL SELect Program.
April 15, 2021
1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
thread Interior/Northern AK