This HARMONY INSPIRE social emotional learning workshop will focus on the SEL components of empathy and critical thinking.
- How to develop empathy.
- Focusing on positive changes and oneself.
- Reduce stereotype thinking.
- Become aware of how thoughts influence feelings and behviors.
- Develop the tools to change one’s thoughts.
- Interact with others in more positive ways.
Harmony SEL is a social and emotional learning program that helps adults cultivate strong relationships between all students. Available at no cost, the program offers a flexible, easy to use curriculum that is available through the Harmony Online Learning Portal. Here educators have access to the everyday practices of Meet Up and Buddy Up and a set of thematic lessons, activities, storybooks, and games. Harmony has been recognized by the Collaborative for Academic, Social, and Emotional Learning as a CASEL SELect Program.
Effective April 1, 2021, educators must be present and visible on video camera for the entire class time.
May 20, 2021
1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
thread Interior/Northern AK
|Don Ortman||[Details] [Register]|